Followers

Monday 15 July 2019

Wedding


Good morning,  how are you? I hope you are well.
Thanks for your visit,  today we begin a challenge #118 at
Who doesn't love a wedding.  Yes, our challenge, chosen
by Maryvonne is Wedding #118
We would love you to visit the blog, for more details and
to see the wonderful inspiration from the design team. 
For my card I used a white plain 6"sq card. matted with gold
mirri card, background card is white embossed.
I created a pretty edge with two strips of cotton
lace, a strip of pink satin ribbon. 
I added pearls to the ribbon.  The sentiment stamp 
was a free gift from a magazine.
The main image was matted onto gold mirri card.
die cut with a Dreamees doily die. 
The stamped image is from LOTV - coloured with Promarkers. 
Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card hun. I love the image you've used. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete