Followers

Monday 28 October 2019

Poppies

Good morning, I hope you are well and thanks for your visit.
Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday
For the time of year, being of rememberance, I have chosen
Challenge #108 Poppies.
Please pop over to check for anymore details and to 
see the wonderful inspiration from the design team.
I used a stamp from Elusive Images - Botanical set.
Coloured with Promarkers. Gems  and a red ribbon added.
Backing paper and red card from my stash.
Thanks and enjoy your crafting. 

4 comments:

  1. A beautifully coloured image and card Cazro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you have coloured this. It's so pretty. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card Caz and it was nice to see you yesterday.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caz, Thanks for the poppy challenge. Your card is beautiful.

    Janeen

    ReplyDelete