Followers

Thursday 21 November 2019

Get Ready for Christmas


Good morning, welcome to my blog.
A new challenge begins at Cardz 4 Galz today.
Sue has chosen for us #110 Get Ready for Chirstmas.
For more information pop over to the blog, a good chance
to see the wonderful inspiration by the design team.
I used a white scallop edge card. Gold mirri as a mat for
a white embossed card - I used a Christmas Vines EF.
I used alcohol inks to colour a piece of silver mirri card.
Then stamped with Stazon on to baubles which were free
with a magazine. I cut out the shapes, added to the card with
3D form (dimensionals). 
Gold peel offs for the strings.
Hope you are enjoying making your cards for Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful effect on the baubles Cazro. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Caz - alcohol inks on mirri card? Never thought to try that....thanks for the inspiration. :) Lynda

    ReplyDelete