Followers

Monday 20 January 2020

A Favourite Fairytale

Hello everyone, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new
challenge at Make My Monday. Sue has chosen
A Favourie Fairytale
Please check the blog for details and to see what the
design team have made for this challenge.
I love almost all the fairytales I know of, especially
those depicted by Disney and Pixlar.(?)
However I only have stamps for Cinderella and Frozen,
hence my choice for the challenge. 
The stamps are from a stamp sheet free with a random
magazine I bought last year. 
Matted onto a non shed glitter card.  Stamped and embossed
with several Wow! powders, coloured the coach with a 
Sakura Glitter pen. I fussy cut the coach and horses. 
The leaves stamped with London Fog Memento.
Hope you will be taking part, I look forward to seeing your entry. 

6 comments:

  1. great scene of the coach arriving at Cinderella's ball Caz, a beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. really sweet, elegant card...I have little people in my life that would love this!
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Cazro. Love the sparkly castle. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz,

    What a gorgeous card for the MMM Fairytale challenge. You've provided great inspiration.

    Janeen from the MMM DT
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. How inventive - everything works so well together!

    ReplyDelete