Followers

Tuesday 10 March 2020

Something Beginning with F


Hello everyone, thanks for your visit. Today we are starting a new
challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Amy has chosen for us
#240 Somthing Beginning with F
The Design Team have some wonderful inspirtion for you to see,
please pop over to see them along with  more details.
I love creating scenes, so took the opportunity with this
wonderful challenge - I chose Farming
I used the ploughman stamp from Stamp Addicts at the front.
All stamps behind are from Hobby Art stamps - The Farmbouse  Set.
I used watercolour paints, coloured pencils and Promarkers to colour.
Hope you enjoy, it would be nice of you to leave a comment. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the scene you created, wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely scene card boss. Very idyllic. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete