Followers

Tuesday 5 May 2020

Vintage

Hello, thanks for your visit, I hope you are staying well
and coping okay in the lockdown.
Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz
Heidi has chosen for #244 Vintage
Please pop to the block for the details and to see the
wonderful creations by the design team.
I used a 6" sq. card, matted the white card with pale blue
card. I printed the pyramid decoupage image , sentiment, papers
and buttons from a CD - Man About Town by Kraftyhands.
Stay safe and well, keep crafting.

2 comments:

  1. Love your vintage card, I would never thought to use light blue to be vintage, now I have to CASE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought about doing something like this but it makes a fabulous retirement card. Thanks for the inspiration Cazro. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete