Followers

Monday 20 July 2020

Baby Wipe Technique

Hello, I hope you are well, thanks for your visit.
Today at Make My Monday we begin a new challenge.
#127 Baby Wipe Technique
Please pop to the blog for the details and to see the
wonderful ideas by the design team. 
I only have Mustard Seed, Peeled Paint and Black Soot
for the inks, hence my unusual colour palette.
The stamps and dies are Bloom, the gift with magazine
Simply Cards and Papercraft Issue #191.
An acrylic block used on the Baby wipe ink pad 
to create the centre panel. 
Yellow, white and black card to complete.
Have fun,  I got real messy but it was fun 
and something different to make. 
Please stay safe. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea to use just an acrylic block for the background! I really like the color combination and you've created a beautiful card. Have a peachy day! Sue J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never thought of doing a panel. It's very striking hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete