Followers

Friday 2 October 2020

Autumnal Colours

 


Hello welcome to my blog,  I hope, wherever you may be, that you are safe and well. Today we begin a new challenge at My Time To Craft - Becca has chosen Autumnal Colours.
Please pop over to the blog for details and to see my design team buddies' inspiration.
I used a small 4.5"sq card. I stamped the images directly onto the card.  The stamps are by Dare 2B Artzy - Tangle Leaves.  I had previously prepared a Master sheet by blending autumnal colours of Distress inks onto an A4 sheet of white card.  The leaves and acorns were then stamped onto the Master sheet with Black Versafine ink, which was then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I added extra colour where needed with Promarkers. The leaves and acorns were fussy cut, then decoupaged onto the initial stamped image with foam pads. Finally the sentiment was added. 
Have fun and thanks for your visit.


2 comments:

  1. Wow, Cazro, this is an absolute stunner! I love the zentangled leaves, they are so original! Beautiful!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Autumnal card Caz. Hope you are well.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete