Followers

Friday 21 May 2021

Dragons or Dinasours

 


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today at Alphabet Challenges we have a new challenge starting.  For the letter D we are asking for Dragons or Dinasours - Your Choice. Details to be found on the blog, along with inspiration from the wonderful design team.

For my cards, here is a list of the materials and techniques. ......For both of these 5" sq. cards all the papers and images were computer printed from a Kraftyhands CD -  Dangerous Dinasours. They are decoupaged with 5 layers each, which doesn't show very well on the photo. The sentiment discs are stamped and die cut from Dreamees Designs. I have left space on each to add an age sticker. Take care.

4 comments:

  1. What great images - I like how your colours all match to create the fabulous scenes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pair of dinosaurs is beyond terrific, a perfect take on our current challenge. I love the bright colours and multiple layers - and now that you've mentioned it I can also see the layering in the animals. I'm sure someone will be very happy to receive these cards.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards, Caz. Those images are brilliant and I love the way you've framed them

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cool. Any little boy would love them. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete