Followers

Friday 24 September 2021

Christmas Critters

 


Hello, welcome to my blog, we have a new challenge starting for the next two weeks at MTTCC. -         My Time To Craft Christmas #19 Christmas Critters.  For more details and to see the wonderful inspiration from the design team, please pop over to the blog. 

For my card, I was inspired by a card in the Creative Stamping #100 magazine. The stamps used on my card are included in a fantastic set of stamps from Crafter's Companion. For the 100th edition there are 4 sets of Christmas related stamps, each set will provide great cards to suit all tastes.  I have a red mat, a red and white spotted piece of paper, then a white card with blended DI's, glitter applied to the snowflakes and to the penguin's hat and sweater. The penguin was coloured with Promarkers.  Enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment