Followers

Friday 31 December 2021

HLS Watercolour Anything Goes

 

Hello and welcome to my blog.

Today we begin a new monthly challenge at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour - Anything Goes. Please check the blog for more details and to see the wonderful design team inspiration. 



For my 6" sq. card, I have a gold mirri card for the background. The blue background was created using an embossing folder, coloured with Broken China Distress Oxide sprayed with water. I die cut a circle aperture and a gold mirri circle . The fish and sentiment are from a magazine set, Creative Stamping #104 Japanese Dreams A4 set of stamps. I watercoloured the fish with Kor-I-Noor watercolour paints. I added several pearlised gems. I hope you like my card and it has helped to inspire your creation. 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work.
    Happy new year!
    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cleverly designed card Caz!! I love the idea of the fish forming a frame!! Stay safe! Happy 2022 to and you and the family! :)

    ReplyDelete