Followers

Monday 31 January 2022

HSL Watercolour - Anything Goes

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Happy Little Stampers - Watercolour - Anything Goes for the month of February, beginning on 1st. Feb - 28th Feb.  For more details please visit the blog. There you will also find the inspiration given by the design team. 


For my design team card, I made a slimline card, with a black mat. On my watercolour white card I watercoloured sprinkles of Yellow Ochre Brusho powder. I decoupaged the three main flowers, painted with Orange Brusho powder.  Splattered with a fan brush orange splatters. The greeting is from my stash. I hope you enjoy the challenge and I look forward to seeing your entries. Stay safe. 

5 comments:

  1. Love your card Caz, reminds me I haven’t played with brushos for ages, must find them out

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Caz. Such pretty flowers and I love the look of brusho powders. Stay safe 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Car gorgeous card love everything about it. Love Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured! Great image for a slimline:)

    ReplyDelete