Followers

Friday 25 March 2022

Z is for Zig-Zags

 


Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges. Is is my turn to choose so, I chose for the letter Z - Zig Zags. for more details please visit the blog. the design team have some wonderful inspiration waiting for you. 

For my card, being honest, it eveloved because of the paper, first zig zag I found in my stash. The paper and dog image are from a Making Cards and Paercraft magazine issue Oct. 2020. I used black card to mat several pieces. 'Thinking of You' is a die cut.  I hope you have enjoyed the challenge for the last A-Z,, and are looking forward to the team starting the new A-Z series. 





2 comments:

  1. Great card, Caz - love that backing paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that set. The paper is perfect for the challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete