Followers

Monday 20 June 2022

Colouring at MMM

 


Hello, thanks for popping by. Today at Make My Monday our new challenge begins - Pamela has chosen #177 Colouring - Any Medium  More details and the inspiration from the DT are found on the blog, please pop in for a visit.

I love colouring, I have started to colour in a few of the  Adult Colouring Books and am having a great time, it is so relaxing, full of well-being, as they now say. This challenge was a pleasure to do. Which of my many stamps should I use?  This is the first time I have used this beautiful stamp, called Floral Dreams Lady by Daisy B Stamps. I used Promarkers to colour her. Decoupaged the flower with the pearl. Lightly blended Worn Lipstick around the edges. A die cut greeting added. The image card added to a black mat on a white card.

1 comment: