Followers

Saturday 3 December 2022

CAS Reduce It!


 Hello, sorry I am late, better late than never. On Friday we bagean a new challenge at 

Alphabet Challenges. Veronica had chosen R is for Reduce It! - CAS. To see the inspirational creations from the design team, please visit the blog.

I made a 5" white card. On a smaller piece of white card I stamped the perfume bottle with flowers from a Colorado Craft set given with a Simply Cards and Papercraft #228 magazine. I used Promarkers to colour, including around the edge of the stamped topper and the sentiment. Have fun and take care. 

1 comment:

  1. You have created a beautiful CAS card, I like the motif of fresh flowers. The soft purple shades look so lovely in a vase, and the purple lines create a delicate frame for the birthday wishes.

    Hugs, Veronika

    ReplyDelete