Followers

Monday 5 December 2022

A Winter card - Not Christmas


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday. Claaudia has chosen for #189 A Winter Card but Not for Christmas. To see the inspiration from my fellow design team buddies, please visit the the MMM blog. 

I was inspired by a tutorial in the Creative Stamping #90 magazine. The background was created with swishes of Cracked Pistachio, Pine Needles and Broken China. Chipped Sapphire was blended around the edges and along the horizon line. I sprinkled water, patted dry and heat dried.  The trees and deer were stamped with Versafine Clair - Nocturn. Trees were darkened, a white gel pen and then glitter added to the branches, horizon line and to ground the stag and deer. The white card added to Navy card with sentiment heat embossed with white E.P. Matted onto a green piece of card. Have fun, stay safe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment