Followers

Thursday 26 January 2023

A Shaped Card


Hello and weldcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Claudia has chosen for #191 A Shaped Card. To see the inspiration from the design team, please visit the blog.
My card is called a Double Fold  Easel. I found the instructions on You Tube.  
The stamp is by Kanban - A Rose stamp, which I cut up and arranged on the card.  Flowers and leaves coloured with Promarkers. The beautiful sentiment is one from Lisa Horton. Card used includes the black card and lime green Adorable Scorable from Hunkydory. The fancy black and white card from my stash.  I hope you enjoy playing with the challenge. 

 

1 comment:

  1. This type of fold card makes for a lot of dimension and interest. Good choice of PP and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete