Followers

Sunday 6 August 2023

Dragonfly at Dragonfly Dreams


 Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new monthly challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.  On the DT, it is my turn to choose the challenge, I chose # Dragonfly. Please visit the blog to see the wonderful inspiration from the DT. 

I made a 6" white card, the mat is a green card with a further double layer mat with black and pink. The main layer was a piece of white card, i experimented on my gel plate with a piece of corrugated card. The green 'splodge' looks a lot better in life, not as in the photo, it is paint with a pigment of mica, so is very shiny. The Dragonfly stamp with script was from The Stampman, from way back. A red rubber stamp I treasure. I stamped the wings a few times, the top layer, was stamped with Bluebell ink, coloured with green Promarker and finally Diamond Stickles added. gems and sequins applied to give a little more sparkle. I hope you enjoy the challenge, I look forward to viewing your projects with a Dragonfly.  

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Caz, great use of gel plate for background and lovely dragonfly ( I have that stamp too along with the corresponding butterfly one, still love red rubber stamps )

    ReplyDelete