Followers

Tuesday 9 July 2024

Animal Magic


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today at Cardz 4 Guyz we begin a new two week challenge. Sue J has chosen #351 Animal Magic. To see he wonderful inspiration by the design team, please visit the blog. 

I used a 6" white card, I scored and folded a 1" deep piece of card, added it to he bottom of the card, making a one step card. The mat is a dark green piece of card. I used a butter colour to add the cow and pig. Along the extra 1" foldl, I fussy cut blades of grass. All the animal and sentiment stamps are from a Creative Stamping magazine #117. Stamps by Sam Calcott - Made to Surprise stamp set. i hope to see your entry on our challenge with your Animal Antics. 

 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!! A little bit of farm yard magic!! Fantastic take on our new “animal magic” challenge and you have offered great inspiration to those who decide to play along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! #C4G351

    ReplyDelete