Followers

Sunday 7 July 2024

Dragonfly Dreams - Christmas in July


   Hello and welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new monthly challenge at Dragonfly Dreams.  To see the wonderful inspirational cards from the design team, please visit the blog.  This month's challenge is Christmas in July. To see the remainder of the design team please visit the blog. 

I began with a white 6" card. I added a silver mat, then a white layer. On this I added the piece I created. I began with a piece of white Watercolour paper. I blended into the centre with Broken China and Stormy Sky. I blended the outer edges, going partly to the centre with first, DI Chipped Sapphire and then with Hunkydory Prism Blue Lagoon. I sprayed with water and patted it dry, then it was heated dry with a heat tool. I stamped  randomley with Versamark Sketched Snowflakes by Visable Image , heat embossing with Stampendous Detail White embsoosing powder. I finally added a sprinkle of silver sequins. The sentiment on the same stamp sheet was also heat embossed. I hope you enjoy the challenge, we all need to start sometime making our cards for Christmas. 


No comments:

Post a Comment