Followers

Tuesday 15 October 2024

T is for ......................


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. Pamela has chosen 
#358 T is for.............. To see the wonderful inspiration from the design team please visit the blog. 

For my card I used a 6" sq. Kraft card. I made 4 layers, matted onto black card. The papers are all from a LOTV paper pad -Father Knows Best. The main image of the old train (locomotive) is by Tandastamps, sadly no longer in business. The train was coloured with Promarkers. I used Frantage gold EP glittter, fragments and white EP for the smoke. I gave a shabbby look to the card to add interest and age. I look forward to seeing your topic beginning with the letter T. 





1 comment:

  1. T is for train!! I love it...we just visited a train layout in the Chicago Botanical Gardens with our grandkids...amazing!! Fantastic inspiration for those who decide to play along with our new challenge that begins today. It is gonna be fun to see how T will be represented by others!! #C4G358

    ReplyDelete