Hello and welcome, firstly sorry about the slight blur on my photo. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. Pamela has chosen #281 Word Inpiration - Rainbow. To see the design team's inspiration please visit the blog. We send our best wishes to Sue J who is recovering from surgery. Get well wishes sent from us all.
Word Inspiration -Rainbow, Wow, this sent the old brain waves into motion. I had to think of this one for a few weeks, all I kept thinking of was the old ditty, I learn't as a child, Richard of York, Gave Battle In Vain, If your not sure of it , here it is Richard -Red Of -Orange, York - Yellow, Gave -Green, Battle -Blue In -Indigo - Vain- Violet.
When looking through some dies for inspiration I came across my branch of birds, seven needed, perfect, cut one off. I kept repeating the sentance of Richard of York, from there it just all fell in place. I embossed the white sheet with a bark like Embossing Folder. Matted onto black card. The birds were coloured in the seven rainbow colours. I die cut the sentiment You Brighten my day, Hunkydory, then coloured it with Prism Inks also from Hunkydory I glued at random seven colours of sequins. The lower sentiment , You are Amazing is from a Hunkydory 'Just My Type' paper pad, again Hunkydory. I hope you have as much fun and are inspired by this challenge as I was.
No comments:
Post a Comment