Followers

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Weird and Wonderful

Over on Try It On Tuesdays, Georgina's choice this week is Weird and Wonderful, I found this card needed more thought than normal. I try to jump out of the box on a regular basis but I felt as though the lid was shut on me on this one. This is the interesting part of challenges I find, to be so challenged, to thick differently from the norm.  Recently I bought this stamp from E-bay, why? You may well ask, I bought a small dolls house, again from E bay which I visulised as a Witch's Cottage. As soon as I told my grandson James, over a period of a couple of weeks it became HIS Witch's Cottage. The skull is to decorate the walls in the dungeon and the attic. I sprayed the card with various mists, stamped on the skull in black, then embossed the gold swirls with gold E.P. Added with various stamps, Smile It's Your Birthday. Added it all to a purple card again with embossed gold scrolls around the edges. I can't wait to see your creations of Weird and Wondeful. the design team have made some very weird but wonderful cards. Don't forget the winner will receive a prize form the sponsors - One Card Stop, their logo is in my side bar. Good luck

4 comments:

  1. Caz I love it great stamp I could do with one of those for the pirate day coming up haven't got a skull stamp I really love what you have done with it fantastic looks like the opened eventually then lolbrilliant
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Caz, so very different for you - but am with you - its good to challenge ourselves once in a while. My piece for Gingersnaps is one of those pieces - watch for tomorrow.
    You have done this challenge proud. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can safely say that I have never seen a stamp like that before! - great interpretation of the theme though - very weird but very wonderful too - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so coolCazro and thanks for having a go i know it's not really your thing but it's fab, luv fab,luv Georginax

    ReplyDelete