Followers

Friday 10 June 2011

Wintertime Blues

My promise to myself about making a Christmas card every week, has been as good as my New Year's resolutions, (useless).  Trying to make amends this is my entry into Craftyhazelnut's Christmas challenge, which this week is Wintertime Blues, I have only 3 hours left. The card was made early in the week and I forgot to take a pic of it. I chose navy card, used a Fiskas punch for the white punched edging. Stamped the stocking (Debbie Moore stamps)  with Versamark and used Stampendous detailed white embossing powder. I used silver mirri to mat it onto, which is terrible to get a decent pic of. I found this was a quick and easy card, so maybe  few more will be following.

2 comments:

  1. I love the white and silver against the navy blue - very striking - lovely card. Thanks for joining in with my CHNC challenge 23 - hope to see you again for the new challenge that starts tomorrow. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a super card, I haven't given Christmas a thought yet. Keep it up. Yvoone xx

    ReplyDelete