Followers

Monday 23 January 2012

Flowers and Leaves at MMM

Continuing our theme for January, which is NATURE, this week we are asking for Flowers and Leaves, at Make My Monday. I'm sure this will be a popular choice. As long as it has flowers and leaves, you can make any project, with any medium, we don't ask for anything other than this, other than you having fun. Please pop over to the blog for the team have made some very pretty projects. I used a favourite old stamp from Elusive Images, as was, now Chocolate Baroque, the script and rose stamp. I stamped flourishes behind and used Vintage Photo to stamp the rose, I did a little watercolouring to add some shading.  The leaves on the horizontal panel are from a leaves set from Sheena Douglass. I covered the white card with Frayed Burlap to make it all look more Shabby Chic. I look forward to visiting you over the next week.

8 comments:

  1. The stamp is so elegant but so is your colour choice. Love the muted tones and the addition of the three paper roses.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Caz. Love the vintage sepia tones and elements and the embellishing looks beautiful.
    So sorry for the lack of comments lately - the taxman is to blame lol
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Caz! Love that you've gone monochromatic--and those little roses are a fabulous touch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi cas.. love the vintage, shabby chic look to this card and that rose stamp is one of my favourites.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Caz, you've used great images. Love the vintage feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caz, such beautiful images (sepia tones are wonderful) and you know I love shabby chic so its a big hit with me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Caz, love the vintage look and colours.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is loveley Caz, fab colour scheme

    ReplyDelete