Followers

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Give me Five

A recently found German challenge group, Cards und More  again interested me with the current challenge, "Give Me Five". This being Turquoise, Brown or Cream, White, Buttons and Frills. I am so enjoying trying different challenges. This is my card. I used for the background paper from Craftwork Cards, the white punched card was achieved with a Martha Stewart punch, I punched it twice to get more depth. A Marianne die for the flourish.  A Nellie Snellen die for the flowers. the flowers are by Kay Carley for The Stampman . Many thanks ladies for another interesting challenge. 


5 comments:

  1. WOnderful.
    Thanks for joining us at cards und more.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab colour combo - it works really well together. Love the flowers too. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, its a great design.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card looks so fantastic.
    Thanks for joining us at cards und more.
    Many greetings
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful card. Thanks for joining us at Cards und More.
    Hugs
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete