Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

LIM Back to Basics - Square

Shame on me, I have not managed to make a card for one of my favourite challenge blogs for a few weeks, but I do pop in whenever I can. Thankfully I have made it  at  Less Is More, this week.  The challenge is a sketch, a really simple sketch with the aim of getting back to basics, to decorate the card with either a square or a circle, with a sentiment. I have made both for my entries. Here is my card with the Square.

I coloured a square with TH Distress ink Dusty Concord, punched out a white square card, on which I added a butterfly from Stamp-It. I stamped with Versamark, heat embossed with extra fine white powder and coloured the back of the butterfly with a Promarker. added 3 small gems for the body. The sentiment is one I picked up in a sale, source unknown. 

7 comments:

  1. Hello
    fABULOUS CARD ....LOVE THE BUTTERFLY .....GORGEOUS ...
    HUGS SYLVIE
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card & butterfly :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Cazro, what a pretty butterfly!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you did with the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That really is a stunning butterfly Caz! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete