Followers

Monday 14 May 2012

Flowers and Music

This week at Make My Monday we are continuing our FLORAL theme with the addition of MUSIC. You are obviously enjoying the Floral theme, there were some awesome cards last week, so difficult to choose the winners. For my card,  I decided to make a small card, I used a designer sheet for the background. Stamped the music sheet from La Blanche, I distressed the edges. The tulip is from a Stamps by Chloe, which was painted with Luminate paints and decoupaged. Ribbon and pink jewels added for texture and bling.  I look forward again to visiting new and old friends to see your creations of Flowers with Music.

7 comments:

  1. A really lovely card Caz and love the colours along with the beautiful tulip.
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very creative the last few days, wonderful pieces to see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! LOVE the embossing--and the gorgeous sheet music is such an amazing element!!! :) I know it was the challenge, but this is perfect together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tulip is gorgeous Caz and I like the way you grouped the music, the tulip and the sentiment together. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz..love the aged music paper and the glorious embossed tulip lying on it's side..Suzanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so like this. Its a work of art really. Lovely! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous - I love everything about it, so elegant. Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete