Followers

Monday 3 September 2012

We're Back from our break at Make My Monday

Yes, we have returned at Make My Monday, not a wonderful August but we've had a rest and are raring to go. Val has chosen to kick us off in September with a month of Vintage. We are starting with
VINTAGE FASHION
I think this will be a popular month, so come on ladies get out your stash and have a play. We have a new Guest Designer for the month, a welcome to Alison, I look forward to seeing her contributions during the month. Please pop over to the main blog to check out what the DT have created for the topic.  Here is mine. 

The background page is from a lovely vintage pad from Craftyworks. The larger image is a newly purchased stamp from a bargain box from Dimension Stamps. The two smaller images are from personal Impressions wooden stamps I've had for years. I die cut all three with some new oval dies. The flowers were stamped from one of my favourite freebie stamps from the Craft Stamper magazine, with an added bow and of course hat pins had to be included to fit the style and fashion of the time. Hats in older days were a must, no outfit was complete without an appropriate hat. I am of an age where I remember all of my female elders wore a hat for every occasion.
I am entering this card into the following:-
Dream Valley Challenges  Something Old, Something New. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Caz, this is gorgeous! Love everything about it. The background, the images, the colors. Wow! Best wishes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz, this is just gorgeous! LOVE the pink/mauve color and your flower group is amazing! LOVE this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! I love the background paper you used! And I love it when pins are incorporated! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice indeed Caz ...love the three images and the muted tones. Great to see MMM back on the block too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so pretty. I love the soft colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete