Followers

Friday 15 February 2013

A - Anything with Wings

Wow! here we are at Alphabet Challenge starting off once again with the letter A - Jan has chosen something for us which gives  a wide choice to choose from  -Anything with Wings.  I was so lucky to recently purchase a few Hobby Art Ltd Stamps, my card is made from stamps from the Flypast set. My son was in the RAF for 12 years so it  is appropriate to me, plus I enjoy scene building with stamps, so these are very suitable. I coloured the sky with Tumbling Glass and a little Blue China - TH Distress Inks, the remainder are coloured with Promarkers. I know I should have a white ring on the RAF insignia but I din't have a white pen when I coloured it in. I do look forward to visiting you during this challenge to see what you have chosen for Anything with Wings, please have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Fab masculine card Caz,love the scene you have made

    Joan

    ReplyDelete