Followers

Monday 25 February 2013

Pink and Black at MMM

This week at Make My Monday it is my turn to choose the theme, I always love to see the vast differences in how people interpret a colour challenge so my choice this week is an old favourite of many PINK AND BLACK no other colour is to be used. For my project I decided to alter an old CD, you know those advertising ones that you often get either through the door or with newspapers.  I painted it pink, then added some of TH Shabby stash papers which I had stamped on with a beautiful La Blanche scroll stamp. I added a few pearls The three ladies have been stamped onto pink paper and matted onto black card. Thank goodness for my crop-o-dile which cuts holes like a knife in butter. I now have a pretty wall hanging to add to my home. Have fun everyone.

4 comments:

  1. What a great way to recycle old CDs - it makes them much more useful! - a beautiful wall hanging - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, Caz!! Wonderfully vintage! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely wall hanging Caz... love all the images.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Caz, this is such a fun project! LOVE the vintage style and the amazing image you used--absolutely beautiful! HUGS to you! :)

    ReplyDelete