Followers

Monday 16 December 2013

A NEW ADVENTURE WILL SOON BEGIN

I have had the pleasure and honour over the last three years to have been on a few Design Teams for various types of challenge blogs. I believe the time has come for me to venture into the world on another level by owning my very own challenge blog. I am ready to set the ball in motion. Please keep your fingers crossed for me, I will need a lot of good luck and hopefully the crafters in and around in blogland will like my blog.

I am looking for a Design Team, if your interested please click above to find out how to go about it.
The DT Call will remain open until 30th December

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new venute, I'll be sure to drop by, I never seem to have enough male cards, this will be great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new venture. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very brave Caz, but I wish you the best of luck. I'm always running out of Guy cards so I'm sure I be stopping by from time to time.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete