Followers

Tuesday 31 December 2013

Fashion

At Winter Wonderland they are taking a break from Christmas and the winter season for a few weeks, starting with a challenge of Fashion. I love all cards to do with all styles of Fashion. My card above has been made with an image and backing paper from Frou Frou  CD from Crafter's Companion. I added a piece of turquoise velvet ribbon and a diamante ribbon slider. The sentiment is a stamp from Papermania. Thanks ladies,  once again I have promised myself to make  card for your challenges throughout the year, must ensure my Christmas cards are made often and regularly, but hey ho, I have said this the past two years. 

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous take on our Fashion theme, thank you for joining us at the Winter Wonderland, have a great New Year
    Hugs Kate x
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image. Happy New Year. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete