Followers

Saturday 29 March 2014

Beary Nice

Hello everyone, Well it's nearly that time of the year when we celebrate Easter, which was in my mind, when Shell at MTTC (My Time To Craft) suggested for our challenge this week to use Bears, nice, cuddly,   lovable bears. i have always liked DL cards, as these are called, I think it means Double Length, the card measures 3.5 " wide x  7" long. Sorry I still believe in feet and inches. I used a lovely Tatty Ted - A Do Craft  stamp and coloured it with Promarkers. I'm so looking forward to seeing your Beary Nice projects, please take a peek at the challenge blog to be inspired by the Design Team. Thanks for any comments you may leave.

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh sooo cute! Love the way the tulips are colored brighter than the image. Really pops! Such a happy card Caz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cute card, love the image. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah this is so sweet, Tatty Ted is adorable, Love Hazel xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loves your Tatty Ted, so sweet hun & yeah I loves a DL card as well!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I love your tatty ted he is so so cute. The DL card looks great with that image too.
    Kim xXx

    ReplyDelete