Followers

Tuesday 25 March 2014

Gone Fishing

This week at Cardz 4 Guyz Janice in the US has chosen for us GONE FISHING - I believe this is the most popular sport for men in the UK, not sure about it in the US.  If your new to the male orientated blog you will know we accept any medium, technique, we are happy for you to either stay in your comfort zone or experiment. To this purpose this week, I decided to make a card using an old favourite of mine, and again I believe one of the most popular forms of card making and that is decoupage.  My card is made from papers and the decoupaged image from a CD 'The Best of La Pache 2012' which is a wonderful source for a wide variety of topics. I really can't say I designed the card, for I did follow a format from the CD, but I did make the card. So whatever you choose to do, check out the wonderful DT inspiration over on the blog, for there are various formats of techniques. Hope you'll join in with the challenge, Looking forward to visiting you. 

6 comments:

  1. What a fantastic card Caz. It's good to revisit the old favourite from time to time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card, fits the theme perfectly and I love the 3D aspect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome man card!! I love the fishman image and the cool dp that looks like scales!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Caz. That backing paper is great too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's one hefty fish on your card! Any man would be overjoyed with a catch like that! Great card!

    ReplyDelete