Followers

Saturday 28 June 2014

Christmas in June

I know, Christmas in June,  I hear you say. Then again why not? So here we go at My Time To Craft  for the next two weeks, yes for the summer we are going fortnightly, our theme is Chistmas in June. Please pop over to the blog to see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.  Have fun everyone and go on, dig out the Christmas Card making box. For my card, I used paper from Papermania Festive Spots and Stripes pack. A Doily, ivy leaves, paper roses, white lace and green ribbon with a diamante ribbon slider. Greetings labels from LOTV  - Set 32 Christmas Sentiment Tags, I love them, I guess they will be on every Christmas card I make this year. The image is of course LOTV - A Christmas Dance, coloured with Promarkers, a Quickie  glue pen, with Glamour Dust sprinkled for her fur trims and the snow. I am looking forward to visiting you to see your early Christmas cards. Have fun and stay well. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Card love the image and your design. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swoon...this is pure Christmas wonderful Caz. LOVE the polka dotted paper and the beautifully clustered flowers and tags. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous hun, love your flowers they look great!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete