Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Happy Anniversary

For our theme this week at Cardz 4 Guyz we are celebrating - a Happy Anniversary - .My card is more CAS than I normally make but I needed to jump out of my comfort box again.  I  found I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. I have used papers from a Generations Stackers - Natural Colours Block, punched the larger hearts with a Fiskars Scissor punch, (love it!)  The smaller hearts were stamped using a heart in the Woodware Baby Patch Elephant stamp set. Black ribbon from stash. Greeting stamp from a free set with a magazine. i do hope ypu pop over to the blog, we have been going now for almost six months and it is wonderful when we have new and following visitors popping by. The Design Team have again excelled.

3 comments:

  1. Love your CAS design, Caz - just perfect for our theme.

    Hope you are having a wonderful time, hun - speak to you soon.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your CAS take on the theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how the different patterns go so well together Caz x

    ReplyDelete