Followers

Saturday 31 January 2015

P.S. I Love You

I am so much enjoying being able to craft again.  for the challenge for the next two weeks at
Fantasy Stampers we have PS. I Love You, it will soonbe Valentine's Day, so it's time to feel the romance. The Design Team have some fabulous inspiration for you. If your interested also check out the details for the DESIGN TEAM CALL at FANTASY STAMPERS, if you can stamp we would love to hear from you. For my project, I have used a LOTV stamp called Anniversary Surprise,   I used papers from a LOTV pad Timeless Victorian, The sentiment is from LOTV, the bunch of letters is from The Stampman, I added cut out butterflies from stash, small wooden hearts, a piece of lace and a doiley,  A twisted paper rose and die cut flowers and leaves to embellish. All coloured with Promarkers, I look forward to visiting you, have fun with your touch of love and romance. 

3 comments:

  1. Cazro this is just so beautiful and also perfect for Valentines. Loving the kind of vintage feel to it and the little post cards is a lovely touch. Wishing you a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz, love all the embellishments , pretty flowers and lace, very pretty and feminine

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are feeling better and you've got your mojo back with this pretty card. :)

    ReplyDelete