Followers

Monday 26 January 2015

Raise a Glass

On 15th of January, a new challenge for Sparkles Monthly Challenges started, chosen by Brenda it is Raise a Glass to celebrate the beginning of the New Year. Sadly I have been ill from early January, though I had made the above card but was unable to add it to my blog before the required date. so here is a midway reminder of the challenge. Please do pop over to the blog, you can use any liquid refreshment to welcome your new year, as you will find in the instructions. 
For my card, I used a Janet Kruskamp CD from Joanna Sheene, I used glittered card to mat the images onto. I've never expeienced a Cosmopolitan, looks so yummy, I added glitter around the rim of the glass for frosting. I hope you have all had a good start to tne new year. Have fun.
We are so pleased to have some new sponsors joining us for 20 15, our thanks to them.
Thanks to our sponsors for this challenge who are 

Di's Digis  -With a  $10 voucher


and the second sponsor is 
CraftyBren with a £10 voucher.
Good luck everyone, I raise my glass to all of our followers and visitors to my blog. 

1 comment:

  1. Great too see you back Caz and with a lovely card, cheers to you !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete