Followers

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Lots of Love


Of course there is lots of love around, there are only a few days till Valentine's Day.
 I love Promarkers, want to see Lots of Love. I used a Kraft card, All the papers and the main image Love Balloon are from LOTV. I have added lots of various stash for embellishments. Coloured of course with Promarkers. Have you spotted I have added a skeleton leaf. happy Valentine's Day to everyone. I have added this card to the following Challenges. 
Make My Monday - Valentines.
Crafty Cardmakers - Love, love, love
Tuesday Throwdown - Love is in the Air

6 comments:

  1. Such a stunning and lovely card! Thank you for sharing your card with us at ILove ProMarkers challenge this week.
    Hugs Gudrun DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable image!! I love the little banner across the top too! :) Thanks for sharing with us at Tuesday Throwdown Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday, Joan dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. Love the design. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful card, love that adorable image! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our 'Love, Love, Love' challenge! Hugs, Pamellia DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute and nice embellished xxx

    ReplyDelete