Followers

Saturday 14 February 2015

Oriental

Hi, it's been a long time since we made some Oriental style cards, but at MTTC, My Time To Craft, Kim has decided it's time for a revival, so it was a case of right, where are my Oriental stamps?  Please pop over to the blog to check out the inspiration from the DT.  I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest. To colour the background and the panels I used TH Distress inks, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters, Peeled Paint and finally Pine Needles. The stamp is from Elusive Images - Eastern Grasses, the butterfly is from stash. I am so looking forward to visiting you to see your take on this lovely theme. Have fun. 

3 comments:

  1. That background is amazing, Ca. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the soft blended colours with the striking black stamping. Fab xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours hun...love it!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete