Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

C is for Cats


hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Today starts the two week challenge
at Alphabet Challenges, we are now at letter C which has been chosen to be
CATS
Big ones or little ones, the choice is yours
Please pop and check out the main blog to see the Design Team's creations. 
I have chosen a 5" square card.
All the papers and design are from a CD by Crafter's Companion
halcyon Days - Artwork by Abigail Mills
I decoupaged the top few layers and added some pretty pink pearls. 
Have fun everyone.

4 comments:

  1. a gorgeous card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous design, Caz - I love all those different layers before your pretty topper.

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card with a sweet image and lovely colours Caz.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all those layers. Lovely card. Jx

    ReplyDelete