Followers

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Wood in the Design


Hi, today starts the new weekly challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.
Joan has chosen a challenge to really get those creative juices flowing.
I love it when the DT choose something different.
Please pop over to check out the know hows and of course to see the
amazing creations  from the Design Team for 
WOOD IN THE DESIGN
The sheet of 'wood' I used is from a paper pad from  Hobbycraft  -Beach Life.
I punched 3 holes with a Woodware circle punch
The stamped images on the lower and upper sheet are from Hobbyart Stamps-
Coastal Sets, coloured with Promarkers.
The sentiment is by Kaisercraft stamps.
Have fun and thanks for visiting my blog. 

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Caz. This is a brilliant challenge and I have enjoyed looking at the DTs cards.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your "peep show" card Caz

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love the design. Love Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow I love your circle with stamped scene Caz...
    so beutiful and with wood combine
    clever design
    I am so happy being your GDT
    one tip maybe...if I have GDT on our challenge Creative with Stamps, then I will visiting her card and give her encouragement :)
    I like getting your encouragement as the Owner of the challenge Caz
    It means so much to me :)
    big hugs from Munich
    Monika

    ReplyDelete