Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2016

Music


Hi everyone, thanks for your visit to my blog. Today sees the start
of our weekly challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz.
 Chosen by Jan our Challenge # 124 is 
MUSIC
So much choice with this challenge, pop over to the blog
to check out the ideas of the Design Team. 
For my card, I have chosen a blue scallop edge card, matted 
with red glitter card, then a layer of white card.
Maybe the red, white and blue of the past few days
celebrating our Queen's 90th Birthday has got to me.
A piece of watercolour card cut into three strips,
 after I had thrown numerous colours of Brusho powders
onto the wet surface. Once dried, I have randomly stamped with several
ink colours, using Crafter's Companion stamps - 
Sets -  Rock Star and Street Wise for the sentiment.
Thanks for your visit.

2 comments:

  1. A fab and funky card. I love the colours you have used Caz.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is great, Caz, what fantastic bright colours and I love the silhouettes! Wicked cool!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete