Followers

Saturday 18 June 2016

Teddy Bear's Picnic

Hi, hope your well and enjoying your craft.
Today the new challenge for the next two weeks starts
We are a Stamping Challenge blog,
please no digis, we need your image to be stamped.
We also need to see a Teddy Bear on your project.
Please pop over for the wonderful inspiration from the DT.
I have based my card on a white scallop edge card. I used 
black card and pink papers from my stash - Papermania designs.
A spellbinders circle die, a scallop edge die
and two die cut butterflies  from Marianne dies.
The Teddy Bear stamp is from Craftwork Cards - Alfie Just For You.
Coloured the bear with Promarkers.
Get well stamp from Crafter's Companion. 
Glossy Accents to the eyes, nose and small butterfly. 
Black ribbon from my stash. 

2 comments:

  1. Just adorable. Loving the soft vintage pink and black.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Caz, the little bear is so cute.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete