Followers

Thursday 31 January 2019

Hearts - Red, Pink and White

Hello, it's not long till Valentine's Day so there are a few
challenges floating around in Blogland for the 'love fest'.
Today at Cardz 4 Galz  our new challenge, chosen by Amy is
Challenge #89
Hearts - the twist is you must use Red, Pink and White.
Please visit the challenge blog to see the few details and 
of course, to see what the DT have created. 
My card was in a way, inspired by one I saw on Pinterest. 
Black and red carad for matting. White card embossed
half way with a large dot embossing folder.
The large red heart was a gift from  a craft buddy, the remainder 
hearts are pieces of spare card from my stash, cut  with
various heart dies.  The 'love' stamp is an old one in my stash.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Cazro. I love the striking red heart. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete