Followers

Friday 1 February 2019

W is for Wings

Hello, wherever you are please keep warm.
today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges.
Darlene has chosen for the letter W
W is for Wings
The DT have some fabulous creations for you to see
over on the blog, shame to miss them. 
I call my card 'Bird and the Bees'.
The background stamp is called  Funky Flowers and
 the Bird is Funky Bird, both by Hobby Art Ltd. 
The bees are from a set by Indigo Blu stamps.
i stamped the flowers directly onto the card, then stamped
extra elements of the stamp to fill in the background. 
I created a frame around the card, raised on 3d foam stickers.
I used Broken China DI  blended on the background.
All flowers, the bird  and bees were coloured with Promarkers.
Greeting from my stash.


3 comments:

  1. a very lovely card, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those stamps go perfectly together. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete