Followers

Tuesday 21 May 2019

Beside the Seaside


Good morning, thanks for your visit. Today we begin a new challenge 
at Cardz 4 Guyz.  Challenge #220 Beside the Seaside
Please visit the blog to see the wonderful inspiration by the DT.
For my card, I was inspired by a card in the 
Hunkydory Cardmaking Colletion #7
The background sea shell stamps were stamped with Brushed Corduroy DI
All stamps were coloured with Promarkers and  pencils.
The centre design was coloured with various Distress Inks,
All the stamps are in the same kit as above. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you have designed the background using the sea shell stamps .It sets off the main image so well and you have used typically seaside colours for that . A really special card for any male. The sentiment finishes it off so well Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the seaside elements both in the image and background! It makes me want to park myself right at the edge of the beach, but without those pesky seagulls LOL

    ReplyDelete