Followers

Thursday 23 May 2019

Graduation

Hi everyone, thanks for your visit. 
Today at Cardz 4 Galz we begin a new two weekly challenge.
Challenge #97 Graduation.
Please pop over to the blog to see the inspiration from 
the Design Team, along with our few rules.
For my card I used, black card, gold shimmery card
 embossed with a Vines embossing folder.  The 
mortar board was created with a template I found 
free on Pinterest. I rolled some white paper, wrapped with 
red ribbon for the certificate.
The Congratulations sentiment is from a Papermania stamp. 


2 comments:

  1. A great design, Caz - and it was a template for the cap? Rolling the scroll a brilliant idea. :) Lynda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Lynda, I think I might still have it, if I can find it in my stash. I'll get back to you on this. It was so easy. xx

      Delete