Followers

Friday 24 April 2020

B is for Boy's Card

Hello, thanks for your visit. I hope you are staying safe.
Crafting is a wonderful, peaceful escape from the news.
Today at Alphabet Challenges we have the letter B.
B is for Boy's Card. 
Please check out the blog and see the inspiration 
from the design team.
I made an A5 card, with a decoupaged dinosaur,
the dinosaur and papers are all from a CD by Kraftyhands
Dangerous Dinosaurs.
I have found this a very useful CD in my collection, lots of 
boys (and girls) love dinosaurs. 

4 comments:

  1. Cool card Caz, looks like the dinosaur is running right off the paper!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the combination of the dino image with the reptile skin textured background - this is wonderful! : )
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dramatic card. Any boy would love it. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great boys card and love the dinosaur
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete